Natural History Museum
Use this coupon to visit the Natural History Museum of Utah with one free adult admission.
Discover the science behind color in Traveling Treasure’s exhibit The Nature of Color. Use this coupon to visit the Natural History Museum of Utah with one free adult admission to discover more about the natural world around you. The Nature of Color is a free exhibit located in the bank’s lobby that helps guests discover color’s role in nature, its cultural power, and some of its special effects. Upcoming dates and branch locations are listed below.
Traveling Treasures Exhibit Dates
- May | Providence Branch 284 S. Highway 165
- Jun | Castle Dale Branch 110 E. Main St.
- Jul | Delta Branch 20 E. Main St.
- Aug | Manti Branch 1 S. Main St.
- Sep | Spanish Fork Branch 190 N. Main St.
- Oct | Vernal Branch 3 W. Main St.
- Nov | Kearns Branch 4135 W. 5415 S.