In the crowded financial services market, it can be difficult to distinguish one Issuing and Paying Agent (IPA) resource from another. Zions Bank® stands above the crowd for its personalized approach. We assign an administrative team to every customer, providing tailored services that support your short-term note program.
At Zions, every IPA client benefits from:
- Individual service—The Zions Bank team works with you to identify and respond to your organization's specific needs
- Technological solutions—An enhanced reporting and analytical software tool is accessible online to help ease your compliance obligations.
- Continuous support—With Zions, access technological resources to track all of your issuances anytime and anywhere along with real-time disaster recovery capabilities
- Professional execution—Customized plans and multiple security levels issue and monitor your program
- Superior performance—Zions Bank seamlessly serves clients in an array of fiscal roles, including IPA, Collateral Agent, Security Agent and Trustee
Our experienced professionals serve as the IPA for many corporations and organizations representing billions of dollars of issuances. Zions Bank IPA Services include:
- Short-term notes
- Asset-backed commercial paper
- Discount notes
- Tax-exempt/taxable municipal commercial paper
- Bankers acceptance
- Medium-term notes
- Certificates of deposit (CDs)
Service and Technology You Can Count On!
To seamlessly manage and administer your short-term note program, Zions Bank IPA Services utilizes an Internet-based software program that allows you to track all your programs online whenever and wherever you are.
This innovative program provides flexibility, fast performance and state-of-the-art security. It interfaces with DTCC for PIM, MMI and PORS, and provides a direct link to the issuer. Your organization benefits from its customizable capabilities, including:
- Straight-through processing
- Various levels of approval of trades prior to release for settlement
- A full suite of standard reports, including issuance, maturity, outstanding and accruals
- Multiple reporting formats (HTML, PDF, XML, XLS, text and graphics)
- Multiple security levels and SSL-II encryption for secure online transactions
- Transfers, splits consolidations and payments of interest and principal across multiple currencies
Zions Bank also offers real-time monitoring, available for display on your computer desktop. This dynamic notification system operates independently of the transaction origin and can be configured to include specific types of transactions or your entire inventory of issuances.
Call Zions Bank IPA Services Today
Zions Bank and its affiliates have experienced professionals located near you in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Texas and Utah. Contact Zions Corporate Trust Services for the personalized service and innovative technology solutions you want in an Issuing and Paying Agent, Collateral Agent, Security Agent and Trustee.