Zions Bank® Nonprofit Checking is an ideal business banking solution for charitable organizations. Not only do we offer your organization a range of transaction-management services to meet your banking needs, but also preferred interest rates on business savings and money market accounts. Plus, no monthly maintenance fees. It’s a low-cost account for charitable organizations that serve their communities.
Account Features and BenefitsImportant Details
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $1001
- Conduct transactions of up to 150 deposited or withdrawn transactions per month at no charge2
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee3
- Earn Preferred interest rates on eligible Business Savings, Business Money Market, and Premium CD accounts4
- Use Business Online Banking and Business Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer5
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device6
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Zions Bank ATM
- Contact our U.S.-based customer service Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Zions Bank Business Debit or Credit card7
- Go paperless with eStatements and eNotices8
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0|
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable checking account for your needs.