Mobile Business Banking
Anywhere, anytime mobile business banking access to your accounts
Easy-to-Use, Simple-to-Download1 Mobile Business Banking
The Zions Bank® Mobile Business Banking app gives your business anytime access to manage its accounts, while helping you keep transactions more secure.
Business Mobile Banking Features and Benefits
- New Touch ID feature2 for iPhone lets you view account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay bills all with the touch of your finger, rather than entering all your login credentials on your phone.
- Passcode feature lets you view your balances more quickly by simply entering your encrypted 4-digit code for added convenience when you just want to know your balance, but don’t want to enter all your login credentials on your phone.
- Easily check balances, deposit checks, make transfers, see transactions and find Financial Center and ATM locations anytime anywhere you have phone access.
- Mobile Check Deposit—deposit a check anywhere you have mobile phone access—and at no charge3, 4! Just snap a picture to submit your deposit. See the demo for details.
- Mobile Bill Pay—easily pay your bills, cancel payments and review activity between meetings, while traveling—whenever and wherever you want3.
Zions Bank Mobile Banking is fully compatible with phones running current OS versions of Android and iOS5 and is available in the following app stores:
Use any web-enabled device to access Zions Mobile Banking directly at m.zionsbank.com.
Tablet Banking is also available for iPads® and Android™ Tablets.
What kind of mobile phone do you have?
For additional questions, please contact Zions Online Banking at 800-840-4999. In order to enroll in Mobile Business Banking you need:
Learn about Mobile Banking for your personal accounts.
- Active deposit or loan accounts
- Zions Online Banking ID
- Company ID
- Challenge question answer
- Valid US phone number
Who do I call for help?
For help with Online or Mobile Banking, please call 800-840-4999. If you’re having technical issues with your phone or have questions about mobile data access or data charges on your phone bill, contact the customer service department of your mobile service provider.
What steps does my bank take to help promote security in Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking helps promote security by hiding your full account number, timing out your session after inactivity, and using your existing online banking user ID and password, which only you know. Communication between your device and the bank use a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption.
What if my mobile phone or device is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen, you should notify your mobile service provider immediately. The mobile app doesn’t store your password. You can always call us at 800-840-4999 to have your login information reset over the phone, or you can change your User ID and Password within Online Banking.
What can I do to help protect my personal information?
To help protect your accounts or sensitive information when using Mobile or Online Banking, we recommend the following:
- Never give out your User ID or password.
- Choose passwords that would not be easy for others to guess. This includes information that could be found on social or public sites, such as your name, a family member name, your phone number, birthday, or the name of your pet.
- Establish a password or passcode to access your mobile device. A device password or passcode will lock your device after it has been idle for a set period of time preventing access by others who are not authorized.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi when using Mobile or Online Banking.
How do I start using Mobile Banking?
Download and launch the mobile application from the Apple, Google Play, or Amazon app stores, or visit m.zionsbank.com or m.zionsbank.com/biz from your mobile web browser. When prompted, enter your Online Banking User ID and password. The first time you sign in, you’ll be required to accept the Mobile Banking Service Agreement.
Am I eligible for Mobile Banking?
If you’re enrolled in Online Banking, you’re eligible to use Mobile Banking. All you need is an eligible mobile device with internet access.
Can I use Mobile Banking outside the US?
Yes, as long as your mobile carrier offers internet service in the country you’re visiting and you have already downloaded the app. All roaming, data access, and text charges from your mobile service provider will apply. The Mobile Banking application is only available to download within the US using the US version of the Apple, Google Play, and Amazon app stores.
How do I setup a passcode for Mobile Banking?
Sign in to the Mobile Banking app, go to “Settings/Quick Access,” and slide the toggle button to turn on Passcode.
How do I setup Touch ID for Mobile Banking?
Using a Touch ID supported device, turn on Touch ID on your device by going to “Settings” and selecting “Touch ID & Passcode.” Then, follow the simple steps to save your fingerprint to your device (you’ll also need to set up a device passcode if you haven’t already). Next, sign on to the Mobile Banking app, go to “Settings/Quick Access,” and slide the toggle button to turn on Touch ID.
Does Touch ID prevent others from getting into my account?
Enabling Touch ID for Mobile Banking will grant access and full Mobile Banking functionality to any person whose fingerprints are saved on your device. We strongly recommend against enabling Touch ID if anyone else has or might gain access to your device and its security password.
If the device doesn’t recognize my fingerprint, can I still get into my account?
Yes, you will always have the option to sign in with your User ID and password. Just tap “Cancel” when the app asks for your fingerprint.
Mobile Banking Applications
What Mobile Banking apps are available?
We have custom apps optimized for iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ smartphones, as well as Android™ and Kindle Fire™ tablet devices.
What features are available with Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking offers a suite of self-service capabilities and we are continuously releasing new features, enhancing the user experience, and helping you manage your finances on the go:
- View your account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your eligible accounts
- Pay your bills
- Deposit checks using our Mobile Check Deposit service
- Submit travel notification requests for upcoming travel plans
- Search for Branch and ATM locations
Is there a charge to use the Mobile Banking service?
No. There is no charge for the Mobile Banking service; however, ordinary bank fees under other agreements still apply (e.g., fund transfers that results in overdraft charges or applicable Bill Pay fees). Contact your wireless phone service provider regarding data or messaging charges.
What’s the difference between a mobile application and a mobile web browser?
Both the mobile web browser application and the downloadable mobile application are free and offer easy and on the go access to your accounts. With mobile web browser, you use the web browser from your mobile phone to access your account information. The mobile applications can be downloaded to your mobile phone or wireless device. These applications provide an experience optimized for iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ smartphones, as well as Android™ and Kindle Fire™ tablet devices.
|Check account balances & transactions
|Transfer to eligible accounts
|Find branch and ATM locations
*A device with a rear facing and auto focus camera is required to use the Mobile Check Deposit service.
How do I update my Mobile Banking app version?
Check your mobile device or the applicable app store for notices regarding Mobile Banking version updates. If there is an update available, follow the instructions to download the update.
Why should I keep my Mobile Banking app and my mobile device operating system updated?
We regularly release new Mobile Banking features and services that may be available only by updating your mobile app and/or your mobile device’s operating system to the latest version.
How do I change my Mobile Banking account nicknames?
Mobile Banking uses the same nicknames that are used in Online Banking. If you want to change them, you will need to sign in to Online Banking and click on the Services menu.
Mobile Check Deposit
What is Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit is a convenient and easy way to deposit checks from your mobile device into one of your eligible accounts. With the Mobile Banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ smartphone, or Android™ or Kindle™ Fire tablet device, you can take a photo of your check and easily submit your deposit for processing. Checking, Savings, and Money Market accounts are eligible for Mobile Check Deposit.
How do I deposit a check?
You can deposit a check to your eligible accounts by following these simple steps:
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and add the words “For BANK Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Sign in to Mobile Banking and select "Check Deposit" from the main menu.
- Make sure your check is placed on a dark, well-lit, flat surface. Tap the camera icon in the viewfinder to take the picture. If the preview looks correct, select the checkmark button.
- After all the required fields are complete, select the "Continue" button.
- Review your entries and submit your check deposit request.
Note: A device with a rear facing and auto focus camera is required to use the Mobile Check Deposit service.
What happens after I submit my check deposit?
After successfully submitting your check, the deposit process will begin. The processing time to complete the deposit may vary.
If we accepted your deposit:
- Funds deposited before 7:00 p.m. MT on a business day (every day except Saturday, Sundays and federal holidays) are generally available for withdrawal on the next business day. For example, if you deposit a check at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, you’ll see it in your account on Friday. Deposits after the cutoff time or on a non-business day, such as Saturdays, Sundays, or federal holidays, the funds will generally be available on the 2nd business day.
- We’ll send you an email within 1 business day with your deposit status.
- Even though the image was approved for deposit, it will follow the same posting process as a traditional paper check. It may take several hours from the time the deposit was approved to when it appears in your account. You will see the deposit on the next business day and receive an email notifying you that the deposit was successful.
- Deposits may be subject to additional holds.
If your deposit is declined, we will email you a notice by the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.
Is there a bank fee to deposit my check with my mobile device?
Mobile Deposit is free to eligible customers. There may be charges associated with data usage on your phone or tablet device. Check with your wireless phone service provider for more information.
Are there transaction limits with Mobile Check Deposit?
Yes. Mobile Check Deposit limits are as follows:
- Personal Accounts open for 60 days or fewer: $1,000 in total check deposits per day and $2,500 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
- Personal Accounts open for more than 60 days: $2,500 in total check deposits per day and $5,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
- Business Accounts: $7,500 in total check deposits per day and $15,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
What types of checks can I deposit?
You can deposit checks payable in US dollars and drawn on a US bank.
The following items cannot be deposited using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Checks payable to anyone other than the owner of the account into which it is being deposited;
- Checks drawn or issued by you; or drawn by others against an account on which you’re a joint owner or authorized signer;
- Government checks of any type, state or federal.
- Checks payable to “Cash”;
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account with the names of all payees;
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC;
- Checks drawn on a foreign bank and/or that are not payable in United States currency;
- Checks that are payable on sight or payable through drafts, as defined in Reg. CC, or are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC;
- Checks that are undated, post-dated, or are dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit;
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this Agreement;
- Checks that have previously been deposited by any remote capture or physical delivery;
- Checks or items that are drawn or otherwise issued by the US Treasury Department;
- Checks that have previously been returned unpaid for any reason;
- Travelers Checks;
- Checks transmitted from outside the United States;
- Registered government warrants;
- Checks containing any unauthorized alteration;
- Money Orders;
- Checks that are prohibited by our current procedures relating to the Mobile Remote Deposit capture feature or which are otherwise not acceptable under your deposit account agreement or as we may otherwise determine in our sole discretion.
What should I do with the physical check after it’s been deposited via Mobile Banking?
After you successfully submit your deposit, retain the check for 30 days and then securely destroy the check. This allows sufficient time in the event the check needs to be re-deposited.
Can I transfer funds from my accounts on the Mobile Banking app?
Yes. Select "Transfers" from the main menu to schedule a transfer to or from your eligible accounts. You can also view your recent and scheduled transfer activity by selecting the “Recent” or “Scheduled” tabs.
To transfer funds to a friend’s account or one of your external accounts, you will need to use Online Banking to set up those accounts before they will display as account transfer options in Mobile Banking.
What if I suspect that my mobile device may have been used to make an unauthorized transfer from my bank account?
Immediately call Zions Bank Customer Service at 800-840-4999 to report the unauthorized transfer as soon as you discover or suspect the activity has occurred.
The agreements and rules that govern suspect or actual unauthorized transfers through Online Banking, such as deadlines to report unauthorized transactions, also apply to transfers made through Mobile Banking. Please see your Online Banking Agreement, your Deposit Account Agreement, or your account statements for further information. Also, see any agreements governing the specific affected account (e.g., credit card agreements). Where applicable, those agreement documents include information regarding special rights of consumers, such as rights pertaining to unauthorized transfers from consumer deposit accounts under Regulation E and/or consumer credit accounts under Regulation Z.
How do I view or make edits to a pending or scheduled transfer?
Mobile Banking allows you to delete a scheduled transfer, but you cannot edit a pending or scheduled transfer. To delete a transfer, sign in to your Mobile Banking application and follow these steps:
- Select “Transfers” from the main menu
- Select the “Scheduled” tab and find the transfer to delete
- Click the “Delete” button
In Online Banking, you can edit and/or delete a scheduled transfer. Once you have signed in to Online Banking:
- Select “Transfers” from the main menu
- Select “Scheduled” and click on the transfer to edit
- Edit or delete your scheduled transfers
Transfers between Zions Bank accounts are immediate, so they cannot be subsequently canceled or edited.
How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
Before you can use Bill Pay in your Mobile Banking app, you must complete the enrollment within Online Banking.
Why don’t I see all my accounts listed in the ‘Pay From’ section?
You primary account is defaulted to be your Bill Pay account. To add another Bill Pay funding account, call Customer Service at 800-840-4999. Eligible Checking and Money Market accounts can be added as additional funding accounts.
How do I cancel a scheduled payment?
The scheduled tab will display all pending/scheduled Bill Pay payments. If you need to cancel a Bill Pay payment, simply select the payment and select “Cancel Payment.”
1. Subject to data coverage.
2. Touch ID Eligibility is based on the following:
- Applicable only to iPhone 5s or greater
- Applicable only on iOS 8 or greater
- Must be running iPhone App version 3.5.2. or greater
- Can only have one quick access method (Passcode or Touch ID) enabled at a time
3. Mobile Check Deposit is available only through the Zions Bank Mobile Banking app and is not available using a mobile web browser. Limits apply:
• Business accounts are limited to $7,500 in total check deposits per day and $15,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
4. Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit is a free service from Zions Bank, however message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Check with your service provider for details.
5. Full support available on Android OS 5.5, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.2, 4.1.; iOS 7.0. Partial support with Android OS 2.3.3 – 2.3.7; iOS 4.3 through 7.0; Windows Phone 7.5 and 8. Minimal support with Android OS 1.x through 3.x; iOS 3.1 and older; and older Blackberry OS and Windows Mobile OS versions. Console supported in Mozilla Firefox 15.0 and newer and Google Chrome 25 and newer
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Kindle and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.
Thank you for your submission.
Please take a 2 to 3 minute survey and help us improve your online experience.