Mobile Business Banking
Anywhere, anytime mobile business banking access to your accounts
Mobile Business Banking
The Zions Bank® Mobile Business Banking app gives your business anytime access to manage its accounts, while helping you keep transactions more secure.
Business Mobile Banking Features and Benefits
- New Touch ID feature2
for iPhone lets you view account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay bills all with the touch of your finger, rather than entering all your login credentials on your phone.
- Passcode feature lets you view your balances more quickly by simply entering your encrypted 4-digit code for added convenience when you just want to know your balance, but don’t want to enter all your login credentials on your phone.
- Easily check balances, deposit checks, make transfers, see transactions and find Financial Center and ATM locations anytime anywhere you have phone access.
- Mobile Check Deposit—deposit a check anywhere you have mobile phone access—and at no charge3
! Just snap a picture to submit your deposit. See the demo for details.
- Mobile Bill Pay—easily pay your bills, cancel payments and review activity between meetings, while traveling—whenever and wherever you want3
Zions Bank Mobile Banking is fully compatible with phones running current OS versions of Android and iOS5
and is available in the following app stores:
Use any web-enabled device to access Zions Mobile Banking directly at m.zionsbank.com.
Tablet Banking is also available for iPads® and Android™ Tablets.
What kind of mobile phone do you have?
For additional questions, please contact Zions Online Banking at 800-840-4999. In order to enroll in Mobile Business Banking you need:
Learn about Mobile Banking for your personal accounts.
- Active deposit or loan accounts
- Zions Online Banking ID
- Company ID
- Challenge question answer
- Valid US phone number
What is Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking provides anytime access to your eligible account(s) from select mobile phones and devices. Simply take your banking with you whenever and wherever you are. With Mobile Banking, you can:
- View account balances
- Search recent account activity
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Deposit checks to eligible accounts
- Find ATM and Financial Center locations
How do I sign up for Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking?
Download and launch the business mobile application. Or visit m.zionsbank.com from your mobile web browser. When prompted, enter your Business Online Banking Company ID-Login ID and your password. The first time you sign in, you’ll be required to accept the Mobile Banking Service Agreement. You may also be prompted to enter your mobile phone number. If you have any questions, please contact a Zions Bank Customer Service Representative at 800-974-8800 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT Monday thru Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
What security measures help protect my transactions through the Zions Bank mobile application and mobile web browser?
For the security of your accounts, we ask you to enter your Online Banking Login ID and Password to access the application. Also, communication between the device and the bank is protected using SSL Encryption.
What is the difference between a mobile application and a mobile web browser?
With mobile web browser, you use the web browser from your mobile smartphone to access your account information. Mobile applications can be downloaded to your mobile phone or device. These applications provide an experience optimized for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch, Android™ Smartphones, Android Tablet and Kindle™ Fire™ Tablet devices.
What is needed to use Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking?
You’ll need an account that is enrolled in Business Online Banking and a mobile device that can access the Internet (for using Mobile Web) or download applications (for using a Mobile Banking Application). To use Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking, you must be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA).
Do I need a data plan?
A data plan is strongly recommended because data usage charges by your carrier can become expensive without a plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.
Is there a charge to use the Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking service?
No. There is currently no charge for the Business Mobile Banking service; however, ordinary bank fees under other agreements still apply (e.g., funds transfer that results in an overdraft charge, or applicable Bill Pay fees). Also, your wireless phone carrier may impose data or messaging charges. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
Must I enroll each mobile phone or device that I want to use with Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking?
Yes. Enrollment is a one-time process for each mobile phone or device that you want to use to access Mobile Banking.
How many users can enroll in Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking on a single mobile phone or device?
Each mobile phone or device supports one enrolled user.
What if I suspect that my mobile device may have been used to make an unauthorized transfer from my Zions Bank account?
Immediately call Zions Bank Customer Service at 800-974-8800 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT Monday thru Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday to report the unauthorized transfer as soon as you discover or suspect it. The agreements and rules that govern suspected or actual unauthorized transfers through Online Banking, such as deadlines to report unauthorized transactions, also apply to transfers made through Mobile Banking via use of a mobile phone or device. Please see your Online Banking Agreement, your Deposit Account Agreement, and your account statements for further information. Also, see any agreements governing the specific affected account (e.g., credit card agreements). Where applicable, those documents include information regarding special rights of consumers, such as those in cases of unauthorized transfers from consumer deposit accounts under Regulation E and/or consumer credit accounts under Regulation Z.
What is mobile web?
Mobile web uses the web browser from your mobile phone or device to access Mobile Banking. Type m.zionsbank.com from your mobile web browser to access Mobile Banking.
Is there a cost to use the mobile web?
No. There is no charge to use the mobile web; however, ordinary bank fees under other agreements still apply (e.g., funds transfer that results in an overdraft charge). Also, your wireless phone carrier may impose data or messaging charges. Contact your mobile service provider for any charge that may apply to web browser usage on your mobile phone or device.
How do I access Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking from my mobile phone or device browser?
Enter m.zionsbank.com into the web browser on your mobile phone or device.
How do I get an optimized mobile web experience?
The following three steps are recommended for an optimal web experience:
- Ensure your mobile phone or device browser has cookies enabled.
- Enable style sheets on your browser. Style sheets are used on web pages to define the design and layout of the page.
- Bookmark your Mobile Banking web site (m.zionsbank.com).
Generally, these settings are found in the web browser settings menu on your mobile phone or device. Refer to the user guide that came with your mobile phone or device for more information.
Is mobile web banking supported on my mobile phone or device?
Mobile web banking is available on most mobile phone or devices that have the capability to browse the Internet and support cookies. Refer to the user guide that came with your mobile phone or device for more information.
Mobile Banking Applications
What are mobile applications and how do they compare to mobile web?
With mobile web, you use the web browser from your mobile smartphone or device to access Mobile Banking. Mobile applications, on the other hand, can be downloaded directly to your mobile phone or device. These applications provide an experience optimized for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch, Android™ Smartphones, Android Tablet and Kindle™ Fire™ Tablet devices.
Where do I access and download the Zions Bank mobile application for iPad and iPhone?
The Mobile Banking iPad and iPhone applications can be downloaded for free from the iTunes® App Store using your mobile phone or device.
Where do I access and download the Zions Bank mobile application for an Android device?
The Mobile Banking Android applications can be downloaded for free from the Android Market on Google Play Store using your mobile phone or device. The Mobile Banking Kindle Fire™ Tablet application can be downloaded for free from the Amazon Store.
Is the Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking application supported on my mobile phone or device?
The downloadable application is available for iPad, Android™ Tablet and Kindle™ Fire™ Tablet and most smartphones, including iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices. Enter m.zionsbank.com into the web browser on your mobile phone or device. If a downloadable application is supported for your mobile phone or device, a link to download the application will appear in the main menu.
What do I do if I get a new mobile phone or device?
Simply download and install the Business Mobile Banking Application on your new mobile phone or device. We recommend you also access Online Banking, select the “Services” tab, then “Mobile Banking”, and remove your old mobile phone or device by clicking on the “Mobile Banking” link from the Services tab within Business Online Banking.
Must be enrolled in online banking to use mobile banking. Message or data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
What happens if my Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking Application is deleted from my phone?
Simply download and install the Business Mobile Banking Application again. Most likely, you will not need to re-enroll, simply log in once the app is on your phone again.
Can I access Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking from a web browser and downloadable application on the same mobile phone or device?
I previously enrolled in Business Mobile Banking on my mobile phone or device’s browser. Why am I being asked to enroll again?
During enrollment, a "cookie" is stored on the web browser of your mobile phone or device. This cookie allows the Mobile Banking system to remember that you enrolled. Since the cookie is visible only by the Mobile Banking system, and doesn’t contain personal information, some mobile phones and devices may require you to enable cookies or periodically erase them—requiring you to re-enroll. If you are asked to re-enroll, check your mobile phone or device settings to ensure that cookies are enabled. If cookies are enabled and the situation persists, please contact your mobile network carrier for cookie support information on your mobile phone or device.
What if my mobile phone or device is lost or stolen?
Immediately log in to Zions Bank Business Online Banking, choose “Mobile Banking” from the Services tab, and remove your mobile phone or device from the Mobile Banking Management page. For additional assistance, contact Zions Bank Customer Service at 800-974-8800 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT Monday thru Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. If you later find your mobile phone or device, you can re-enroll that same mobile number.
Must be enrolled in online banking to use mobile banking. Message or data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
How do I delete or uninstall the Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking application from my mobile phone or device?
To delete or uninstall the application from your mobile phone or device, follow the instructions below. Refer to the user guide that came with your mobile phone or device for more information, or contact your mobile phone or device manufacturer or authorized dealer.
iPad or iPhone:
- Press and hold any application icon until all icons begin to wiggle.
- Tap the little “x” in the upper-left corner of the application you want to delete. A dialog box will appear informing you that deleting this app will also delete all of its data.
- Tap the Delete button.
- Open the Google Android Menu.
- Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
- Click on Manage.
- You will see a list of installed applications.
- Select the application you want to uninstall and click the Uninstall button.
What is mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit is a convenient and easy way to deposit checks from your mobile device into one of your eligible accounts. With the Mobile Banking app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android™ Smartphones, Android Tablet or Kindle™ Fire™ Tablet device, you can take a photo of your check, enter the check information, and securely submit your deposit for processing. Checking, Savings and Money Market accounts are eligible for mobile Check Deposit.
How do I deposit a check?
You can deposit a check to your eligible accounts by following these simple steps:
- Before you begin, endorse the back of the check with your signature.
- Sign in to Mobile Banking and select "Check Deposit" from the main menu.
- Select the “Deposit” button and then select the “Front” or “Back” camera icon to take a photo of your check.
- You should make sure your check is placed on a dark, well lit, flat surface. Tap the camera icon in the viewfinder to take the picture. If the preview looks correct, select the checkmark button. If not, simply tap the retake icon and try again.
- After you have successfully taken a photo of the front and back of your check, you will see small thumbnail image previews on the check deposit screen.
- In the "Amount" field, enter the amount of the check you are depositing. Be certain the entered amount matches the amount on the check.
- Tap the "Deposit To" field to select a deposit-eligible account.
- After all the required fields are complete, select the "Continue" button.
- Review your entries and then select the "Confirm" button to finalize and submit your check deposit request.
Is there a bank fee to deposit my check with my mobile device?
Mobile Deposit is FREE to eligible customers. There may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone or tablet device. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
Are there transaction limits with Mobile Deposit?
Yes. Mobile Check deposit limits are as follows:
- Personal Accounts open for 60 days or fewer: $1,000 in total check deposits per day and $2,500 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
- Personal Accounts open for more than 60 days; $2,500 in total check deposits per day and $5,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
- Business Accounts: $7,500 in total check deposits per day and $15,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30 day period.
Are my checks deposited immediately?
Successfully submitting your check image with your mobile device will begin the deposit process. The processing time to complete the deposit may vary. Funds deposited before 7:00 p.m. MT on a business day (every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays) are generally available for withdrawal on the first business day after the day of the deposit. If you submit a check for deposit after 7:00 p.m. MT, or on a day we are not open, we may consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open. If your deposit is declined, we will email you a notice by the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Deposits may be subject to additional holds. View your "Recent Activity" to see your deposit status.
How do I view my deposit history?
You can view your deposit history in a few simple steps:
- Sign in to the Mobile Banking application and view the main menu.
- Select "Check Deposit" and then “Recent” deposits.
- Click on a single deposit to view the available transaction detail.
- If you would like to view the check image, touch the image icon and the image of the check will appear.
What should I do with the hard copies of my checks?
After you successfully submit your deposit, retain the check for 30 days and then destroy the check. This allows sufficient time in the event the check needs to be re-deposited.
1. Subject to data coverage.
2. Touch ID Eligibility is based on the following:
- Applicable only to iPhone 5s or greater
- Applicable only on iOS 8 or greater
- Must be running iPhone App version 3.5.2. or greater
- Can only have one quick access method (Passcode or Touch ID) enabled at a time
3. Mobile Check Deposit is available only through the Zions Bank Mobile Banking app and is not available using a mobile web browser. Limits apply:
• Business accounts are limited to $7,500 in total check deposits per day and $15,000 in total check deposits during a consecutive 30-day period.
4. Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit is a free service from Zions Bank, however message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Check with your service provider for details.
5. Full support available on Android OS 5.5, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.2, 4.1.; iOS 7.0. Partial support with Android OS 2.3.3 – 2.3.7; iOS 4.3 through 7.0; Windows Phone 7.5 and 8. Minimal support with Android OS 1.x through 3.x; iOS 3.1 and older; and older Blackberry OS and Windows Mobile OS versions. Console supported in Mozilla Firefox 15.0 and newer and Google Chrome 25 and newer
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Kindle and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.
Thank you for your submission.
Please take a 2 to 3 minute survey and help us improve your online experience.