Easy-to-Use, Simple-to-Download1 Mobile Business Banking
The Zions Bank® Mobile Business Banking app gives your business anytime access to manage its accounts, while helping you keep transactions more secure.
Mobile Banking Upgrade
We're excited to tell you that the Zions Bank Mobile Banking app has just been redesigned from the ground up. It now works faster and more efficiently for iPhone and Android smartphones.
Here's what's new:
- Fewer taps to complete transactions.
- Faster access to tasks using our new "+" button navigation.
- Quicker access to help and service features via the "More" menu option.
- Instant access to statements, notices and tax documents.
- Faster and more powerful search function.
- Enhanced accessibility with iOS VoiceOver, iOS Zoom, Android TalkBack and Android Magnification.
Our new Mobile Banking smartphone application is compatible with the following operating systems:
Apple: iOS 8.4 and newer
Android: OS 4.1 and newer
If you're unable to upgrade to the new app version, you can still access Mobile Banking by entering m.ZionsBank.com into your mobile browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox). However, the new application does offer some features that are not available in the mobile browser version.
Popmoney® is our new payment service that lets you send, receive, or request money from friends, family, or just about anyone. If you have an e-mail address or a mobile phone number, you can use Popmoney.
Business Mobile Banking Features and Benefits
- Touch ID feature2 for iPhone lets you view account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay bills all with the touch of your finger, rather than entering all your login credentials on your phone.
- Passcode feature lets you view your balances more quickly by simply entering your encrypted 4-digit code for added convenience when you just want to know your balance, but don’t want to enter all your login credentials on your phone.
- Easily check balances, deposit checks, make transfers, see transactions and find Financial Center and ATM locations anytime anywhere you have phone access.
- Mobile Check Deposit—deposit a check anywhere you have mobile phone access—and at no charge3, 4! Just snap a picture to submit your deposit.
- Mobile Bill Pay—easily pay your bills, cancel payments and review activity between meetings, while traveling—whenever and wherever you want3.
Zions Bank Mobile Banking is fully compatible with phones running current OS versions of Android and iOS5 and is available in the following app stores:
Use any web-enabled device to access Zions Mobile Banking directly at m.zionsbank.com.
Tablet Banking is also available for iPads® and Android™ Tablets.
For additional questions, please contact Zions Online Banking at 800-840-4999. In order to enroll in Mobile Business Banking you need:
- Active deposit or loan accounts
- Zions Online Banking ID
- Company ID
- Challenge question answer
- Valid US phone number