Comparing business checking accounts to find the best fit for your business is important. Every checking account has different benefits depending on your business needs. Talking to a financial advisor can help you make a sound decision when it comes to selecting the right account. To start you on the right path we’ve created a comparison table so you can find the best checking account for your financial needs. If you’re still not sure which checking account is best for your business, contact a Zions Bank financial advisor today.
*IRS 501c3 or 501c4 designation required
1. Transaction: A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits - any deposit into the account. Debits - any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account. Deposited items - each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
2. There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. Please refer to the applicable fee schedule and account disclosure for additional details.
3. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of the Zions Bank app from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment and subject to the Digital Banking Services Agreement. Business Bill Pay has no monthly service fee and includes 25 bills per month; after the 25th bill, there is a $.50 charge for each bill. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable service fees.
4. Monthly maintenance fees are waived on linked business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the Business Connect, or Business Interest checking account is also an owner on the linked account.
5. Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest bearing account. For certificates of deposit, separate account opening of the Premium Business Certificate is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
6. Please see your Zions Bank Relationship Officer for details.
7. For specific accounts, two outgoing online banking domestic wire transfer fees will be automatically refunded each service cycle. Other financial institutions’ fees are not refunded. Additional outgoing and incoming wire fees, domestic and international, will apply. See the applicable fee schedule for details.
8. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees available in the online Agreement Center
, or speak with a banker for more details.
9. Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply:
|Relationship Age||Daily Deposit Limit||Rolling 30 Day Deposit Limit|
|180 + Days||$10,000||$20,000|
Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App.
10. Insufficient Funds (NSF) Fee: $32 per transaction posted against insufficient funds, whether the bank opts to pay or decline the transaction. See the applicable fee schedule for details. Extended Overdraft Fee (Overdraft Service Fee): $5 overdraft service fee applies. See the applicable fee schedule for details. Overdraft Protection: Optional overdraft protection services are available; subject to application and credit approval. Overdraft fees and applicable transfer fees may apply. See the Deposit Account Agreement and the applicable fee schedule for details.
11. An ATM charge of $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed. Please refer to the applicable schedule of fees for additional information.
12. Discounted check orders must be ordered through Zions Bank to qualify. Checks can be ordered through a branch, online banking, or by calling customer service.
13. In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following linked Zions Bank business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Certificate of Deposit (CD). Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following Zions Bank business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft line of credit, credit card and SBA loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval.
14. For the Business Inspire checking account, monthly Service requirements may be met by conducting $1,000 in transactions, defined as debits and credits. Debits and credits may come in the form of cash deposits or withdrawals, ACH, checks, online transfers, or debit card transactions.
15. Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
16. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a Zions Bank Financial Representative for details.
17. In addition to the balance related minimums, the Service Fee Alternative will waive the monthly service fee on the Business Connect if other qualified banking services Fees charged to your account total an amount greater than $100 during a monthly statement cycle. Contract may be required.
18. To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, the account must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.