*IRS 501c3 or 501c4 designation required
1. Must open a new Business Gold Savings or Business Gold Money Market to earn preferred interest rates.
2. Mobile Banking and Tablet Banking are included at no cost from Zions Bank; however, message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Check with your service provider for details.
3. Unincorporated businesses and government entities are not eligible for the debit card; may not be used with Sweep accounts.
4. Earn cash rewards on qualified purchases using your Zions Bank Visa debit card (requires a Zions Bank checking account) or Zions Bank Visa credit card (subject to credit approval) when you shop at participating merchants. No enrollment fee to participate in the program and no out-of-pocket cost; a minimal monthly processing fee is deducted from your paid earnings only if a cash reward is paid. Cash rewards are typically credited to your account within 45 days of a qualifying purchase, but in the event of delays in payment by merchants, it may take up to 90 days or more to receive payment of an earned cash reward. PIN-based transactions do not qualify so be sure to sign for your purchase. Rewards and offers are established by participating Merchants, are subject to change at any time and may vary by location, day, time or event. See zionsamazingdeals.com
for a current list of participating merchants and program terms & conditions
5. First image is free with myPHOTOcard®. Subsequent images are $4.95.
6. Includes 200+ Zions Bank ATMs throughout Utah and Idaho as well ATMs for Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank and Vectra Bank Colorado in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas.
7. Ask about our Overdraft Deposit Transfer Service and business overdraft protection options. Credit Lines require approval. Restrictions apply. Contact us
8. Includes Merchant Services, Positive Pay (fraud protection) , Anytime Deposits, E-invoicing and Payments (electronic invoicing and payment portal), Anytime Gateway®
, ACH Services, Payroll Services, Lockbox, Investment Sweep account and Loan Sweep account options (which may require a minimum account balance) and more. See Treasury Management
for product details. Certain Treasury Management Services may require credit approval; contracts may also apply.
9. For Basic Business Checking, Business Checking, Nonprofit Checking and Commercial Checking, there is a charge for each additional item over your allowance.
10. For Basic Business Checking, Business Checking and Nonprofit Checking, there is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance.
11. Ask your Zions Bank representative
for a complete list of miscellaneous services, fees
12. Rates are set by Zions Bank and are subject to change at bank’s discretion. Contact a Financial Center
13. Combined business balance as of the day prior to the Business Checking statement date in the following Zions Bank accounts: average balance of checking, savings, and money market; current balance of certificates of deposit, loans and credit cards.