Cash Back Your Business Can Bank On
Cash Back Business Credit Card Benefits
Get an AmaZing Cash® for Business Visa® credit card and enjoy:
- $250 Cash Back bonus when you spend $2,500 in your first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3% cash back on select business purchases, including office supplies, cellular services, internet services, telecommunications and cable TV.1
- Earn 2% cash back on select business travel purchase, including airlines and vehicle rentals.1
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases.1
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, 15.24% variable APR after that2.
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, 15.24% variable APR after that. 3% fee, $10 min3.
- Credit limit up to $250,000.
- No annual fee and no rewards fees.
- myPHOTOcard® to customize your cash back business credit card with your own logo, photo or image.
- Automatic savings on qualified purchases when you enroll in Visa SavingsEdge®.
Get cash back in any whole-dollar amount any time after you have $25 earned. Get it as a credit to your card (credits are not applied as a payment) or as a credit to a Zions Bank deposit account. Even choose to automatically get cash back in $500 increments. There’s no limit to what you can earn and no expiration date.
Apply for a Cash Back Business Credit Card
Want to earn cash back for your business? Simply .
Not sure if this is the right credit card for your business? Compare business credit cards offered by Zions Bank.
Redeeming Rewards Points Is Easy
Just log in to Online Banking, select your credit card account to access the AmaZing Rewards web site and click the Rewards menu option.
1. AmaZing Cash® Back for Business
– Cardholder will earn cash back on all net purchases. 3% cash back is earned on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services and telecommunications services and equipment. 2% cash back is earned on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company. 1% cash back is earned on all other. 3% and 2% cash back apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases per calendar year, then 1% cash back applies thereafter. Cash Back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash® Back for Business Program Terms and Conditions
for full details.
2. 0.00% introductory APR for 6 months of purchases: 0% intro APR on new purchases for the first 6 months after that, 15.24% variable APR. These APRs are accurate as of 06/22/2017 and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
3. 0.00% Introductory APR on balance transfers from the date the balance posts to the account, after that, 15.24% variable APR. These APRs are accurate as of 06/22/2017 and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the introduction period will not be charged interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
5. Cash Back Bonus - One bonus is allowed per business, not per account or per card. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $2500 spend amount. Cash Back Bonus will post to your Cash Back Balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion. Account must be in good standing. Bonus not available to clients with previous or existing Zions Bank credit card account.