Zions Bank® Business Online Banking is an easy way to access your business accounts. With multiple user entitlements and optional dual authorization, you can give just the right amount of access to the right employees.
To enroll in Business Online Banking, contact your local Financial Center today.
Business Online Banking Features
- Multiuser access—grant access to as many employees as you want and control which accounts users can view and manage.
- Employee Direct Deposit and Electronic Tax Payments1 —available for $10 a month and $0.50 per transaction—lets you transfer funds directly to employees' accounts and schedule online tax payments to ensure all your payments are on time.
- Dual Authorization—an optional feature that lets you require 2 individuals to complete a transaction for even more control over your accounts. Review the FAQs for additional information.
- Online Business Bill Pay—pay bills, receive bills electronically, check the status of pending bills, attach relevant invoice information and schedule recurring payments.
- 150 Transactions2 are included at no cost with each additional transactions at $0.15.
- Stop payments3 on a check anywhere, anytime you have web access.
- View all accounts’ including "Previous Day's Ending," "Current" and "Available" balances and transaction history.
- Check images let you click on the check item and an image of your check is displayed, both front and back.
- Download to account software including Intuit® Quickbooks and Quicken.
- eDocuments—includes eStatements, eNotices and eTax documents—let you opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and tax documents and are safer, faster, and easier to manage.
- Business Mobile Banking makes it easy to view account balances, transfer funds, and pay bills—all from your mobile phone.
- Easy, online travel notifications—notify Zions Bank of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.