1. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees available in the online Agreement Center
, or speak with a banker for more details.
2. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change at our discretion at any time. The APY assumes that interest paid remains in the account. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in your account each day. Interest compounds daily and will be credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive accrued interest. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash (checks). See the Zions Bank Deposit Product Rate Sheet for details.
3. Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle of at least four weeks. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account. Deposits: $15 charge per additional deposited item over 50.
4. There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. Please refer to the applicable fee schedule and account disclosure for additional details.
5. Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest bearing account. For certificates of deposit, separate account opening of the Premium Business Certificate is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
6. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of the Zions Bank app from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment and subject to the Digital Banking Services Agreement. Business Bill Pay has no monthly service fee and includes 25 bills per month; after the 25th bill, there is a $.50 charge for each bill. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable service fees.
7. Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply:
|Relationship Age||Daily Deposit Limit||Rolling 30 Day Deposit Limit|
|180 + Days||$10,000||$20,000|
Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App.
8. To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, the account must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
*The interest rate (rate) and annual percentage yield (APY) are variable, may change without notice, and are generally effective as of the date indicated. Account fees may reduce earnings.