Do you have a business checking account with us? If so, then you just struck gold. You qualify for a Business Money Market Sweep account! You'll earn interest on funds that exceed the maximum balance that you "peg" for your business checking account. Those excess funds will sweep (transfer) to an interest-bearing money market account. This account was designed for small businesses that have excess cash, typically less than $100,000, and limited sweep transactions from money market to checking. Visit your local branch and apply today.
Account Features and BenefitsImportant Details
- A primary business checking account (any type) is required to open a business money market sweep account1,2
- Variable rate, compounded daily3, paid monthly
- Conduct up to 6 transfers (sweeps) out of the account per month at no charge4
- Contact our U.S.-based customer service Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- Go paperless with eStatements and eNotices
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable savings account for your needs.