1. There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. Please refer to the applicable fee schedule and account disclosure for additional details.
2. Transaction: A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits - any deposit into the account. Debits - any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account. Deposited items - each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
3. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of the Zions Bank app from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment and subject to the Digital Banking Services Agreement. Business Bill Pay has no monthly service fee and includes 25 bills per month; after the 25th bill, there is a $.50 charge for each bill. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable service fees.
4. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees available in the online Agreement Center
, or speak with a banker for more details.
5. Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply:
|Relationship Age||Daily Deposit Limit||Rolling 30 Day Deposit Limit|
|180 + Days||$10,000||$20,000|
Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App.
6. An ATM charge of $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed. Please refer to the applicable schedule of fees for additional information.
7. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
8. To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, the account must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
9. Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
10. In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following linked Zions Bank business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Certificate of Deposit (CD). Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following Zions Bank business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft line of credit, credit card and SBA loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval.
11. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a Zions Bank Financial Representative for details.