Give your business an edge with the checking account designed for growing businesses, and we’ll give you access to our expert banking team and a variety of tools designed to help make your business more efficient. On top of that, you can simplify payments, reduce fraud, and move money more efficiently with optional Treasury Management services1. Whether your company is larger, a small business, or just getting started, it’s time for your business to level up.
Account Features and BenefitsImportant Details
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $502
- Conduct up to 400 deposited or withdrawn transactions per month at no charge3
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee4
- Earn Preferred interest rates on Business Savings, Business Money Market, and Premium CD accounts5
- Make up to two (2) outgoing Domestic Wire Transfers each month with no fee when you submit the wire request through Business Online Banking6
- Access to Treasury Management services that focus on simplifying payments, reduction fraud, and moving money more efficiently1
- Use Business Online Banking7 and Business Online Bill pay to manage finances efficiently using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer8
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Zions Bank ATM9
- Add an optional Business Money Market Sweep account10 to help maximize your earnings
- Contact our U.S.-based customer service Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Zions Bank Business Debit or Credit card11
- Go paperless with eStatements and eNotices
- Receive a discount of 50% (max of $75) on your first order of checks12
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$50|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee2||$18|
|Can the monthly Fee be waived?||Yes13, by maintaining a combined deposit balance of $10,000, a loan14 and credit card balance of $50,000, or by paying a minimum amount of $100 for other qualified banking services during the month15|
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable checking account for your needs.