All of these transaction types can be covered:
- Internal transfers
- Transfers to a friend's account
- Stop payments
- ACH Direct Deposits (when enrolled)
- ACH Tax Payments (when enrolled)
- Online Wire Payments (when enrolled)
- User Entitlements—requires at least two Company System Administrators (CSA’s)
Note: Dual Authorization is not available for Bill Pay transactions at this time.
With Dual Auth turned on, selected types of requested transactions or activities won’t be executed or take effect until a second user’s credentials are used to approve the item. The second user must be designated as an “Approver.”
For example, User A creates a transfer request between two accounts. User B (previously designated as an Approver) would then log in to Online Banking and go to the Transfer Center. The transfer created by User A would show as “Pending Add Approval”. User B can then select that transfer request and either approve or deny the transfer request according to their business policies.