what are your business goals?
- To earn interest on excess checking account balances?
- To reduce interest expense by sweeping excess funds from your checking account to pay down your line of credit?
- To sell investment properties and acquire like properties, while deferring federal, state and capital gains taxes?
- To buy, sell and trade securities online?
Whatever your business goal, Zions Bank has multiple Capital Management options to match your investment guidelines, including those shown below.
Automatically moves excess funds from your checking account to an overnight investment, earning interest.
- Provides access to your invested funds by simply writing a check, sending a wire or processing an ACH file
- Transfer funds efficiently and automatically to meet outstanding disbursements
- Eliminate idle funds by efficiently consolidating balances
- Excess funds are swept from the checking account[cite::6002::cite] to the chosen investment account[cite::2020::cite], and swept back when needed
- A peg balance can be maintained to generate earnings credits, while funds exceeding the target balance are swept into an investment of your choice
- Earn interest with competitive rates
reducing loan payments with sweep accounts
What is a Loan Sweep?
- To reduce what you owe, excess funds in your checking account are swept directly to pay down outstanding loan balances each night. Alternatively, if the deposit account needs funds to cover checks and withdrawals, the system automatically sweeps funds from the credit line (drawdown) to the checking account up to the credit line limit
- Automatically reduces loan repayments, balances and associated interest expense
- Meets requirement to revolve balances on a line of credit
- Eliminates overdrafts in your checking account
Need Help Finding the Right Banking Services for You or Your Business?
Whether you need help reducing loan repayments or setting up a sweep account, Zions Bank is here to help. To speak to an Advisor to enroll in a new service, call 866-299-3334 or complete the form at the bottom of the page. For help with an existing service, contact our Customer Support at 800-726-7503. For more information on sweep accounts, see the Loan Sweep product sheet.
Subject to credit approval.
1031 exchange services
A tax-deferred exchange under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code defers federal, and possible state, capital gains tax when changing property investments by using a qualified intermediary.
3 Easy Steps for a 1031 Exchange:
- Let Zions Bank and Exchange Services LLC help you understand 1031 exchange rules and provide the necessary documentation for converting your sale into an exchange. At closing, all proceeds are directed to a Zions Bank® qualified trust account.
- Identify your replacement property within 45 days of the relinquished property sale.
- Acquire your replacement property within 180 days of the relinquished property sale, or the due date of the tax return, including extensions, for the year of the sale.
discover the right solutions for your business
Let us help you uncover solutions that work best for your business. Call 866-299-3334 or complete this form to have a representative contact you.