Guarantee fee waived on all SBA Express Lines of Credit[cite::8655::cite] up to $75,000.
Types of SBA Loans
From a revolving line of credit, to purchasing a building, to financing your exports, Zions Bank specializes in SBA lending in the following small business administration loans and SBA loan programs:
- 7(a) Term Loans
- Express Term Loan
- Export Express Term Loan
- Veteran Advantage Term Loan
- Export Working Capital Loan
- Express Revolving Line of Credit
- Export Express Revolving Line of Credit
- Veteran Advantage Revolving Line of Credit
- CapLine — seasonal, contract, builder, working capital
- 504 Loan Program
To compare available SBA loans, SBA loan amounts, repayment terms, and interest rates, see the Zions Bank SBA loan comparison table.
Need Assistance with SBA Financing?
Want to talk? You can reach expert Zions Bank representatives by phone or at any Zions Bank branch to determine which SBA loan is right for your small business and to answer any further questions you have about SBA loan rates, SBA loan amounts and repayment terms. Businesses in Utah and Idaho can apply online any time or at a local Zions Bank branch.