Information to Have On Hand
Sometimes life has a way of throwing unexpected distractions at you. So, we just wanted you to be aware that you cannot save the application and return to it, which is why we suggest you have all the following information on-hand. The last thing you want to do is fill out an application twice.
- Business name and address (please, no PO boxes)
- Business phone, fax and tax identification number (TID)
- Business email address
- Number of employees
- Number of years in business
- Type of business
- Annual revenue/sales
- Average checking and savings account balance (average amount of cash on hand)
- Type of credit, total amount requested and the primary use for the funds
Needed for all business owners who own 20% or more of the business.
- Name and address of primary business owner
- Phone and fax number
- Social Security number
- Annual personal income, total personal debts and total nonbusiness personal assets
- Number of years as owner of the business and percentage presently owned
While completing the application, you are required to complete all fields marked with an asterisk. It's important to note that if the application page is idle for more than 10 minutes, the application will be terminated and you will need to re-enter your information. Nobody has time for that.
Before submitting the application, print a copy for your records and after you have submitted your application remember these two points:
- If your total indebtedness to Zions Bank is $50,000 or less, including this credit request, expect a response within five business hours.
- If your total indebtedness to Zions Bank is more than $50,000, including this credit request, expect a response to your request within one business day.