Customize Your Business Card
- Select an image from the gallery or upload one of your own
- Preview your design and click submit
- Your myPHOTOcard for Business will arrive in three to five business days
Want to Know More?
Which situation below best describes your need?
- I’m enrolled in Business Online Banking and have a Zions Bank debit or credit card. Log in to Business Online Banking and select myPHOTOcard on the Services page.
- I have a Zions Bank debit or credit card for Business, but haven’t enrolled in Business Online Banking. Find out how to enroll in Business Online Banking today.
- I don’t have a Zions Bank debit or credit card for business. Look at your credit card options or debit card option and apply today.
myPHOTOcard FOR CONSUMERS
Clients with a Zions Bank® debit card, credit card, business debit card and/or a business credit card are eligible for myPHOTOcard. To use myPHOTOcard, clients need to be enrolled in Online Banking. The primary account owner as well as any authorized users on the account can customize his/her card.
See the image guidelines to find criteria for acceptable photos.
Zions Bank reserves the right to reject any image that violates the image guidelines. If an image is rejected, you’ll be notified by email within two business days. You can submit a new image for review any time after that.
The first card for both the primary account owner and first authorized user has no cost. Each additional card is $4.95, which will be deducted from the checking account linked to the debit card where applicable. For credit cards, the fee will be charged to the credit card.
If your card is lost or stolen, please call Zions Bank immediately, so that your card can be canceled and replaced. Your new card will have the same image as your previous card. To report a lost or stolen credit or debit card, please call 888-758-5349.
You can change your existing card for either the primary account owner or first authorized user as often as you like. The first image for the primary account owner and first authorized user has no cost. Any additional image or image change costs $4.95 for each image change, which will be deducted from the checking account linked to the debit card where applicable. For credit cards, the fee will be charged to the credit card.
Card customization is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Services tab and select myPHOTOcard from the Card Services menu.
- Select the credit or debit card you’d like to customize.
- Upload the photo you’d like to use or select one from the gallery.
- Customize the look of your card by enlarging, cropping, rotating or adding a border.
- Click “Submit” once you’re satisfied with the look of your card.
- Your myPHOTOcard will arrive in three to five business days.
myPHOTOcard FOR BUSINESS
Yes. Business cards can be customized using myPHOTOcard®. You simply need to be enrolled in Business Online Banking. Note that only an account owner who has access as a Customer System Administrator (CSA) within Business Online Banking can submit an image and request business cards.
Yes. You can upload your company logo onto the card as long as:
- The image or logo submitted was created by you
- You’re the owner of the image
- You’ve obtained express written consent from the owner of the image for Zions Bank to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the image on your business cards