- Medical, dental/vision coverage
- Health insurance dependent coverage, including legal spouse, domestic partner (opposite and same sex) and legal dependents. Eligibility begins the first day of the month after the first full calendar month of employment.
- Health savings, flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Employer-paid basic life insurance. Employee and dependent supplemental life is also available for purchase.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employer-paid basic long-term disability (LTD) insurance. Supplemental LTD insurance is also available for purchase.
- 401(k) with immediate matching and no vesting requirements
- Profit sharing program
- Discounted banking services
- Paid holidays, vacation and leave credits
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- zFit Wellness Program to create value and serve as a resource for employees and their family members.
- LiveWell Rewards — $50 or $100 employer-paid contribution to employees’ HSAs per year for completion of Wellness Program activities
- Discounts to local theaters, sporting events, performing arts, and more
Learning and Development
Employee success is Zions Bank success. We do everything we can to help employees increase their value through training and development programs, mentoring, job aids, and support tools. Zions Bank employees have access to more than 80 instructor-led courses and more than 200 online courses on a variety of topics.
Total training time for new employees averages between 45 and 50 hours the first year.