Welcome to our new
Online Banking pilot experience.
Thank you for joining the Online Banking pilot. Now it’s time to experience the enhanced digital banking platform.
Here's a quick recap of what awaits you:
- View the same online banking account activity as on the existing platform and conduct popular online banking functions. (Mobile app functionality will be added when the new platform launches.)
- Toggle between old and new platforms so you can view balances and make transactions on either system. Any actions performed in one environment will apply to both current and future platforms.
- Access features such as external transfers, recurring transfers and wires in the current system. (Use the “To Current” button to return to the existing platform.)
- Watch for notifications when further enhanced functions like Bill Pay are added.
- Search transactions, view statements and other eDocuments.
- Transfer funds between internal accounts and use Zelle® to make person-to-person payments.
- Request stop payments and view check images online.
- View your profile and update your mailing address information.
- Manage credit and debit card activity and notify us about travel plans.
- Sample a variety of calculators and view your mortgage information.
- Get account alerts, reorder checks and much, much more.
Explore our demos to learn how to easily manage your finances at home or on the go. All demos are displayed in a mobile view, but they are also applicable for the Online Banking pilot experience.
New Online Banking Overview
Alerts and Notifications
When you’re ready to begin your pilot experience,
remember these troubleshooting tips:
Use Google Chrome as your browser for an optimal experience; using Internet Explorer 11 may result in compatibility issues with the pilot experience.
The new platform is about 65% complete, so you can expect to see some feature and functionality gaps, which are under development. We will keep you informed as new features are launched in the pilot program.
Any functionality not appearing within the future platform can still be performed within the current system.
At times we will be adding new functionality. When adding these new features or during general system maintenance, the “To Future” link that takes you to the new Online Banking platform will be removed from your view. The link will be restored once maintenance is complete and the system is available.
As of July 30th, about 65% of the planned functionality is available in the pilot. We will continue to add functionality as it becomes available. If a desired functionality is missing, you can easily return to the current application to complete that function. All transactions completed in either system will record in both systems.
As of July 30th, the following functionality is available in the pilot. We will continue to add new functionally as it becomes available.
- View account activity
- Transactions search
- eDocuments which including statements, notices and select tax documents,
- Transfer money between accounts you own (internal transfers)
- Quick transfer widget
- Zelle payments
- Request copies of statements or transactions
- Request stop payments
- Viewing check images
- Download account activity (deposits, loans and credit cards)
- View your customer profile (including email and phone number)
- View mailing address and submit address change requests
- Travel notifications
- Manage card activity
- Links to other services:
- Financial calculators
- Mortgage information
- Payoff calculator
- Access loans payoff quotes and principle-only payments
- Access to Contact Us and Agreement Center
- Alerts setup and management
- View business accounts (if on consumer profile)
- Check reordering
Participants must add a mobile phone to their Online Banking profile prior to the start of the pilot. If you already have the desired mobile phone in your Online Banking profile, you may enroll to receive SMS Alerts within the Pilot experience. Pilot participants will not be able to make changes to their existing customer profile during the pilot.
If the functionality you are looking for is not currently available, return to the My Account tab and click on the colored “To Current” button which will return you back to the current application where you can perform your transaction. We have not removed any functionality in the current application, so anything you could do prior to the pilot can still be done there.
No. In the new platform you can view your customer profile, but you are not able to make changes to your Login ID, password or customer profile. This is to ensure that your identifying information stays synced between the two platforms.
Other Pilot Notes
In some instances, you will see messages that state “Currently Unavailable.” If you ignore these notices, your experience may be terminated, and you will have log back into Online Banking.