Watch for the future of Digital Banking from Zions Bank®, coming in 2021.
In preparation, take a few moments now to update your email addresses and phone numbers so you won’t miss out on important information and communications:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking, access My Profile, and verify that your email address(es) and mobile phone number(s) are current.
- Replace passwords and logins containing personally identifiable information.
- Any 9-digit Login IDs must be changed, and lowercase letters must be used.
- Update or add email addresses and phone numbers by logging in to Online Banking today. Be sure to update your mobile number as well.
- There must be a valid email address on file before you log into the new Digital Banking application the first time.
Here’s a sneak peek at the exciting new features you can expect.
- A single Digital Banking experience using any device, any time.
- A vibrant user display giving you easy access and a better view of your accounts.
- Quick Actions for transfers, recurring payments, and Zelle®1, a fast way to send money to people you trust.
- A single access page for balances, transactions, payments, and transfers.
- Streamlined transfers for eligible accounts at this bank and other financial institutions.
- More Bill Pay features for multiple recipients, eBills, and up to 18 months of history.
- More than 40 personalized alert settings for your accounts, credit and debit cards, fraud, and travel notifications.
- Easily apply for checking and savings accounts.
- Homepage icons provide immediate access to your profile, alerts inbox, and Secure Messages.
- Advanced security features, with more layers of account protection and mobile device access control.
EXPERIENCE NEW DIGITAL BANKING
DEMOS FOR NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
My Accounts Overview
Mobile Banking Overview
Enroll in Zelle
Send Money with Zelle
Request Money with Zelle
Split the Bill with Zelle
When you travel
Built for You
Enjoy a single new experience across all devices, redesigned with you in mind
Advanced Security Features
More layers of protection that can help safeguard your accounts
Easy to Use
A new design, simplified navigation, and improved overall experience
Text and Push Alerts
Get notified of account activity with quick, convenient delivery options
A self-service page for statements, tax documents, mortgage details, and more
Fast and Efficient
Make payments and transfers with ease using new Quick Action tools
MOBILE BANKING BUILT FOR TODAY
The updated app helps you bank and move money when you’re on the move. The features you use in Online Banking will be available for Mobile Banking2.
- Make quick transfers and payments
- Make single or multiple payments at the same time
- Set up and manage your alerts
- Send and receive Secure Messages
- Dispute transactions and stop payments
EVEN MORE FROM DIGITAL BANKING
ADDED SECURITY FEATURES
- Additional protection with multi-factor authentication
- More layers of identity verification
- New security alerts
BILL PAY UPGRADES
- Features a vibrant new display
- Make payments quickly from homepage
- Pay eBills from your mobile device
- Create recurring payments in mobile
- View up to 18 months of payment history
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. See your Zelle Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you know and trust. It is recommended that you do not use Zelle to send money to people you don’t know. Neither Zions Bank nor Zelle oﬀer a protection program for any authorized purchase made with Zelle.
In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled in Zelle. Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle must be sent to an email address.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
- Mobile banking requires enrollment in Digital Banking. Fees from your wireless provider may apply.